Honored Contributor

Have you tried Foodle?  It's the same game , but only food related words. Google it, it's fun !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Very good.  Thanks, @QVCkitty1 .  I play wordle and octordle, which is essentially eight wordle games all played at once.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

Very good.  Thanks, @QVCkitty1 .  I play wordle and octordle, which is essentially eight wordle games all played at once.

@Wsmom , I'm impressed !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Ooh, sounds like fun!  I will check it out.  Thanks, @QVCkitty1.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for telling us about this @QVCkitty1! I love Wordle and will definitely check this out!  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Hmmm, not sure if that would be harder or easier. Definitely more limited.

I had enough trouble with today's regular wordle although I did manage to get it in 5. I had nothing but 2 and 3 yellow letters and neither the first or last letter until 5th guess.

Funny how difficult I thought this word was when it is something I see most every day inside and outside our home! 

The former and current and still "MrsSweetieBear".
Trusted Contributor

THANKS for the heads-up!  I play Wordle, Word Hurdle, Quordle, Nerdle (math), and Worldle (geography).  Did I mention that I am retired, and love "thinking" games. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@mac116 wrote:

THANKS for the heads-up!  I play Wordle, Word Hurdle, Quordle, Nerdle (math), and Worldle (geography).  Did I mention that I am retired, and love "thinking" games. Smiley Very Happy

@mac116 , I love word games, but math not so much, it is not my strength. 😾

Daniel Patrick Moynihan