Honored Contributor

This morning i placed a order, first time for me does it come in a amazon box?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

No mine did not.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest @Imaoldhippie 

I'm a huge Amazon shopper and never heard of Woot.

Just a quick look and it looks like a special deal section on Amazon? 

What have I been missing all these years?

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Super Contributor

Woot was sold to Amazon in 2010.

Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest Yes, it can. Many of the items on Woot are shipped directly from Amazon.

Some items will come in a plain box or white mailer envelope with Woot as the return address on the label.

I bought a bunch of QVC/Barefoot Dreams stuff on there last week and it all came in plain brown boxes, no logo on the side.

Been a Woot shopper since 2006, they started in 2004.

Amazon bought them in 2010.

Still shop there to this day, but the deals and the fun of the site was so much better before Amazon took over.

Screenshot_20231216-153027_kindlephoto-172359988.png

The original owner started meh dot com after selling woot.

Regular Contributor

I had no idea that such a thing as Woot existed! Lucky me for learning something new today. I just ordered 4 boxes of Peets Dark Roast Sumatra K-Cups for roughly half price. I'm a happy girl! 

~Not a new poster, never been banned. Every time I take a break, I have to re-register for some reason~
Honored Contributor

Woot's been around a while now, and I've shopped there fairly frequently. You never know what you'll find. They tend to ship things quicker than they say, which is often a nice surprise. They'll often give you shipping date a week or so later than they actually ship it, and you get it earlier than expected. I recently bought three shirts through Woot that shipped directly from the manufacturer, so you never know what kind of packaging stuff will arrive in. The shirts weren't supposed to ship for around two weeks after I ordered them and I got them in just two or three days after placing the order. Much quicker than expected and they often seem to do that.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!