Honored Contributor

Wolves Change Yellowstone National Park.... For the Better!

Seeing this short video on the balance of nature In Yellowstone, just fills me with awe at the stirring natural beauty in the middle of our continent, and really everywhere, if you look for it.

I never thought wolves could change the course of rivers, or make little rabbit populations come back and flourish!  Feeling badly for the deer, but at least they are smart enough to seek other areas for their habitat....   Anyway, so much beauty and renewed balance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSzQ9w5TCqc

QVC Customer Care

Re: Wolves Change Yellowstone National Park.... For the Better!

Respected Contributor

AWESOME! 😀

-Texas Hill Country-
Trusted Contributor

Wow, noone can say anything without someone else yelling.  Information is important, but so is being nice. 

Honored Contributor

Hi @esmeraldagooch, I'm open to all info on this since am no expert.  You are obviously very passionate in your views.  I'll have to look into them more.  In the meantime, the beauty of the nature depicted is uncontroversial certainly.

Esteemed Contributor

@evelyner wrote:

Wow, noone can say anything without someone else yelling.  Information is important, but so is being nice. 

Agree.  I don't understand the anger some people muster up on these threads.  There are two sides to every discussion.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell Thank you for the very beautiful,informative post.  

Respected Contributor

Thank you for posting Oznell. Yes, Wolves have change YNP for the better. When man stays out of it, nature usually can make a go of it, and for the betterment of most species. Well done wolves!

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC  My post in reply ended up being removed.  I understand why the other post was removed because of content but my post contained pertinent information about wolves in general.  

I really would like it be be put back minus the offending post if possible.

The myths and misconceptions regarding wolves were clarified in a polite and non-graphic manner based on my experiences with various wildlife organizations.

Thank you.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@Cakers3 Ridiculous that your post was removed.   Ridiculous. What was wrong with it?  These minders are going overboard with censoring.