Super Contributor

Wishing Everyone A Fabulous Safe Weekend

For those that celebrate Shabbat............Shalom to you...........and I hope everyone has a weekend with many memories to treasure and for all of us with pain to have a pain free weekend.

Going to a football game as of now and it is cool so it is like Autumn here and since I have gained weight I can't wear last years clothes so what to wear to the game tonight, it sure won't be my new sandals..........I just did not realize that it is the middle of September and October is around the corner..........I don't like this cold weather at all..........taking a blanket tonight also. So off to shower and then try and find something to wear and it could rain on us.........ooooooo.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wishing Everyone A Fabulous Safe Weekend

Does your gentleman-friend's son play for one of the teams that you will watch tonight? Stay warm.

Respected Contributor

Have a wonderful and safe weekend, everyone. Smile

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

Yes!, enjoy yourself! I love this type of weather. Love Autumn/Fall. Smile

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Thanks RandR and same to you! (I don't celebrate Shabbat) but I do enjoy the weekend!

Esteemed Contributor

RRR, thank you for your kind wishes. Hope you have a wonderful weekend as well and enjoy that football game. If you don't have a jacket to keep warm your idea of taking a blanket is a good one, just stay warm, that is what is important.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Super Contributor

Thank you for the kind posts and his nephew plays and he is good. I am learning about football...........it is fun at a game but watching on tv......well I watch and I am on my computer...............lol

Super Contributor

I did have a nice weekend and I hope everyone else did...........blessings to you this week.