Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

@Reconnaissant Usually the bucks are laying in the yard at night.

@MamaWick 

NEAT!

You have Guard Bucks.   Sleep well!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Mama Wicks 24 hour take out 😋😉

Esteemed Contributor
So funny. PapaWick just took Cricket out. Tracy and BB were laying down by the water tubs. Not tonight babies...you've already been fed. Reminds me of when our sons were teens...always eating.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

LOOOOOVE Cricket, look ar 'er - look at that adorable lil nugget, she is so dang cute, I just can't!

Tracy and her baby boy are over-the-top presh, and obviously so grateful to see you and get a  late night snack!

Thank you for your continuous care of all creatures great and small.

Many Blessing and Good Health to the Wicks and The Wick Herd in 2021.

Valued Contributor

Peek-a-boo Cricket!  You are a cutie. It amazes me how Mamawick can tell the deer apart and know which one hasn't eaten yet.  The have a real connection with her.

Honored Contributor

Oh dear.  I saw the headline and wondered if Tracy was up to no-good again.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Oh dear.  I saw the headline and wondered if Tracy was up to no-good again.

I don't understand why posters have been trashing the female primarily regarding Tracy's suspected mating. 😠

Honored Contributor

Re: Wick Night Life

[ Edited ]

Awww.....Sweet Tracy, BB, and Cricket....3 faces that bring a smile to my face.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick - Oh no, starting the Party at Wick's Club early - better get more carrots!

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvtuna  There are 5-6 I recognize by markings or something else.  With Tracy, she had a broken leg which has now healed but has left that leg with swelling.  BB is always with her.  Betty Lou currently has a broken leg so is easy to spot.  Buckley's rack gives him away.  Mama has white spots on her nose.  ...and so on...

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix