Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Why is this forum full of threads that fit in other subforums?

@sunshine45 wrote:
Jaxs mom...my comment was directed to OR and yes I do know the difference between a question and a suggestion. That is why I responded to ORs comment/suggestion. Your question was answered numerous times.

I was addressing the fact that you said, maybe this thread should have been put in suggestions. I started the thread. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I know jaxs mom.....but OR seems to have a problem with the threads in community chat....that is why I made the comment that I did. It really had nothing to do with your question or comments directly.
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Please keep the celebrity gossip right here. thanks!

Honored Contributor

OR, some of us don't want to scroll through post after post after post of never-ending complaints about this board and its members.
A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

Most people understand that we don't always get what we like, want, prefer, or think is best all the time. Most people also understand that in nearly all facets of life, "majority rules." Loudly vocal wheels don't always get the grease just because they squeak a lot and go round and round.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I'd rather see a recipe or a cute puppy picture any day rather than yet another complaint that posters aren't following Robert's Rules of Order.
A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Esteemed Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:
I'd rather see a recipe or a cute puppy picture any day rather than yet another complaint that posters aren't following Robert's Rules of Order.

NoelSeven,

Roberts Rules?  I can tell you some stories about going round and round at HOA meetings because those idiots were more concerned about those rules than they were about the purpose of the meetings.

You think I spoke up?  Anyways, the moderators seem to be on duty 24/7 here and would think that might be in their "job description" to move posts onto the correct forums, no?

Just sayin!

hckynut(john)