Honored Contributor

Why is outgoing shipping taking so long?

Six days and counting.  This is totally unacceptable.  I shop with quite a few different companies and I never have this problem, only QVC.  Whoever is in charge of shipping out needs to ship up.  When it reaches 4 days and your pkg. has not shipped you should be able to cancel.   Cat Mad

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Re: Why is outgoing shipping taking so long?

Agreed. You could understand it if it was during Christmas season but not now.

Honored Contributor

I just received an email about the delayed shipping (and no estimate when my purchase will go out) after being given a date that my item would be here today when I placed my order.

What ticks me off is that you barely have time to cancel your order now, too.

I wish I hadn't made this purchase. 

Even with all the snow storms my purchase from another vendor still shipped and only arrived a few days after the estimated delivery date.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Fortunately I am quite pleased with how FAST QVC's shipping has become.  Within a few days of placing my order, it is shipped.  This has been the case for the past few months, so I'm hoping it stays this way.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I've been getting my QVC purchases in super fast time, I'm quite impressed.  I'm getting things in 4-5 days now so I'm a happy camper.

Trusted Contributor

My orders from Harry & David, Wolfermann's Bakery, The Vermont Country Store and Woman Within have been extremely slow - about 2 weeks!  They don't explain why, either.

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Fortunately I am quite pleased with how FAST QVC's shipping has become.  Within a few days of placing my order, it is shipped.  This has been the case for the past few months, so I'm hoping it stays this way.

What state do you live in ? Mine is still preparing 5 days .