Respected Contributor

I come on to hear about products and reviews of them.  I also learn stuff like stamps are going up.  I like interesting discussions about something in the news.  I like to hear different opinions.  I like suggestions for products that I might can use. 

What I don't like is ugly snapping at each other.  Very depressing stuff that no one on here can really help with like love ones who died.  Long wordy posts that ramble on and on. 

Why do you come on here?

Honored Contributor

Re: Why do you come on forums?

I come here mainly for the kitchen and recipe forums.  There is not always a lot of action on those so I surf the other forums.  I like to see if I can help people with ideas, questions , problems, etc.  I dont order much from QVC, but when I do I like to read the reviews and get opinions on the product.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I don't care about long rambling posts that go on and on becauses I don't read them.

I don't like the posts that seem like they are the same poster using 2 or more different names answering themselves.   

There are forums I like and some I never look at.

I remember when you could discuss politics a long time ago.

Honored Contributor

I like to read about new products,news,health,fashion and what's going on with everyone.i have been posting here for so long that I feel that everyone is a good friend so I am also interested to know what is going on in their lives whether it be good,bad or ugly.i like giving and getting advice.I don't mind if people don't agree with me therefore I don't have any problems with anyone.

i don't enjoy reading about deaths either but it is part of life and we can't escape the sadness.I like to think that we can help to lift each other when it is needed and sometimes we could be the only person available to comfort.

i don't enjoy discussing games or movies so I just don't read those posts.

Esteemed Contributor

I like getting the product information also.  It's good to get other peoples' opinions on something you might want to purchase.    I find it fun to chat back and forth about everything.  I think the people that post the sad things in their life may just be lonely and have no one to talk to.   It can be depressing but if we can send a little encouragment to those people, why not?

Honored Contributor

I enjoy reading everyones' opinions on a variety of topics.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I started coming on the forums right after I retired.  Back then I thought to myself it would be fun to learn more about beauty and fashion. I had never participated on a forum before but I decided to sign up. Well - that was during the “old” forums which were not monitored very closely and every time I posted I felt like I was walking on eggshells. So I ended up not participating much at all. When the new present forums started I decided to dip my toes in the water again and see how it went and found it is much friendlier. I’m happy the new forums added a travel category. It’s fun to read about everyone’s travels. 

Esteemed Contributor

Information on products.  Information in general.  And if I have something to share I feel like I have made a contribution in return.  

Honored Contributor

To beotch and complain...NO, just kidding!Woman LOL Actually I come here mostly to see what people are talking about and that could be about many interesting things. That's what I like about this place....variety.

Esteemed Contributor

What I enjoy most are the pleasant people. Love Among Friends and TV and Movies.

Don't enjoy when a post turns ugly and people go back and forth at each other.

Don't enjoy the same crabby people with their mean responses day after day.

Love seeing pictures, getting good reviews on purchases, happy posts and more!!!