Esteemed Contributor

My first time starting a thread and it´s about something that gets me mad.

For the past few weeks I tried posting on a thread only to find out that it´s no longer there. This happened at least three times and then just a few minutes ago. I don´t  like this. Guess I´ll go and look at reruns of Matlock lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my goodness, it worked. I started a Thread or Post or whatever. I´m proud of myself.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 ..if you read the threads you will see that we are limited on what we can say...if people argue, or it is religious, or becomes political...poof, gone!

Honored Contributor

@Sage04    Did you try to post on a thread that got deleted?  If so, it wasn't you 

it happens. 

Esteemed Contributor

@september  usually it´s something I´m interested in and poof it´s gone. Hope it does not happen to this one.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04  It seems some days threads are closed with an explanation or just disappear entirely at an amazing rate. It's a mystery to me. Other days we can have ongoing discussions, it's hit or miss. 

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@september  usually it´s something I´m interested in and poof it´s gone. Hope it does not happen to this one.

@Sage04    Never a guarantee.  As long as everyone stays on topic and abides by the "rules" we'll be good!

Esteemed Contributor

@occasionalrain  yea, sometimes I wonder if I was dreaming. It´s as if it never existed.

Honored Contributor

It seems as though more and more threads are poofed for being argumentative whether there's an argument or not.  Sometimes it's just a heated discussion.  If a thread's not unicorns and rainbows, it's gone.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

It seems as though more and more threads are poofed for being argumentative whether there's an argument or not.  Sometimes it's just a heated discussion.  If a thread's not unicorns and rainbows, it's gone.

It really does seem to have crossed the line in many instances...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...