Honored Contributor

Who will be watching Super Saturday Live?

I am trying to remember if I watched it last year. 

Anyone have any ideas of the products to be offered, other than the preview items?

Honored Contributor

Re: Who will be watching Super Saturday Live?

@butterfly123 - not sure if I will watch the show, but it is interesting b/c of unique items & quick sellouts. 

Q will post many items online days before the show, maybe a week in advance so we can shop early. If you see something you want, shop early or you can miss out. Most things sell out during presentation esp popular items like the Alex & Ani bracelet sets. I've bought those 2 yrs in a row for myself & gifts. Wonder if they will be back again.

I will be happy to post SS items here once Q uploads them. I'm def interested to see what will be offered.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Thank you @Chi-town girl. Thanks for posting the upcoming items as they become available🌹

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 - Q has set up a SS home page. 13 items are up. I noticed a new GILI item for the event. All SS items have iten numbers tbat start with an 'S'

SuperSaturdayLive_spot1_20160601.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

SuperSaturdayLive_spot2_20160601.jpg

Honored Contributor

Woman LOL someone neglected to run spellcheck before uploading...

This is a good price, def lower than typical. 3 colors offered $40.

S8318
G.I.L.I. Pebbled Leather Convertible Micro Brag

s8318_848.jpg

Honored Contributor

What is super Saturday? I've heard of super bowl  but I think that is a long way off.

hnj

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

6 colors, $38

S8314
Isaac Mizrahi Live! Whitney Mini Leather Shoulder Bag

s8314_ha1.jpg

Honored Contributor

Per the homepage photo, looks like a Dooney bag will be offered. 

This scarf is $17.

S8219
Attitudes by Renee Scarf

s8219.jpg

Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

What is super Saturday? I've heard of super bowl  but I think that is a long way off.

hnj

Hi @hckynut - Super Saturday is an event to benefit ovarian cancer research. It is held in the Hamptons, where designers offer their items as discounted prices. QVC sponsors the event and broadcasts live from there. Most of the people attending have to spend a lot on a ticket to get in. I've watched the QVC broadcast some in the past, and the items go fast, most before even being presented! Smiley Happy