Honored Contributor

Re: Who's the Handsomest of Them All?

I always thought Dean Martin was handsome, also John Davidson and Lyle Waggoner. I guess we all have different tastes. I really liked Henry Winkler whan he was young too.

Esteemed Contributor

@PenneyT wrote:

image.jpg

Brad Davis

Don't know him.............never heard of him...............but HELLLLLLLLOOOO Woman LOL

Super Contributor

image.jpg

Bobby Fischer

Super Contributor

image.jpg

Mark Spitz

Honored Contributor

i have always loved john gavin......

http://showbizgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Screen-Shot-2014-03-09-at-15.20.34.png

and of course, paul newman.....

http://www.latimes.com/includes/projects/hollywood/portraits/paul_newman.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I have enjoyed the photos and opinions.  Very entertaining and fun!

For me, I am really attracted to funny Jewish men.  I love to laugh and I love the bright humor.  Am I married to a Jewish man...no

But I find myself very attracted to these men.  ha ha

I even have a "friend" in my water aerobics class, and I just found out his mother was Jewish.  He is so much fun, and I look forward to seeing him.....we are both married.  Haha.  I told one of my daughter-in-laws and she laughed!

I still cannot get enough of Billy Crystal and Robert Klein.

Respected Contributor

@sallybusky wrote:

jonbon and DJP:  Viggo M was also Diane Lane's lover in "A Walk on the Moon."  (Richard Gere, Olivier Martinez AND Viggo...she's a lucky, lucky girl!)

Ah, thank you! I have seen Unfaithful, but not A Walk on the Moon. Diane Lane has made movies with some very handsome men, and she was married to a couple of guys who aren't bad looking either (Josh Brolin and Christopher Lambert)!

Valued Contributor

3 childhood crushes:  Brian Keith, Bill Bixby, and Robert Conrad; I'm too tired to hunt for pics, but if you're not familiar I recommend looking them up! Heart

Respected Contributor

@ritasNo1Fan wrote:

Alain Delon yes yes yes

Oui, oui, oui!  What a gorgeous man!  Possibly the most handsome man ever.  Can't believe that I didn't think of him immediately.  Thanks for the reminder.

Image result for alain delon

Image result for alain delonImage result for alain delon

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Esteemed Contributor

I do think that Gregory Peck was extremely handsome but he also looks so much like my father. People would always tell us that. I think my dad was so handsome. He was so tall and handsome and always looked so put together and suave. 

I think my husband is a hottie too. Tall and athletic with great abs with that V and legs. Muscular calves and legs. Yum!

I think that Charlie Hunnam, Idris Elba, Tom Hardy, Chris Pine, Tom Ford, Clint Eastwood, Montgomery Clift, Ivan Sergei, Viggo Mortonson (he was really hot in Eastern Promises), Steve McQueen, Al Pacino (circa 1972) Paul Newman, Cary Grant are all good looking. There are really so many.

Then there are actors that I wouldn't say I think they are cute or handsome but their personalities make them so cute. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK