Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Flurries here in Chicago but fortunately no accumulation but it is cold--20s and getting colder.  I HATE snow even though I don't have to drive in it or shovel it.

About the same in Wisconsin right now.

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac    I'm a weather junkie too.  Are we sick or what....sitting watching the weather channel?  Sometimes it's the best thing on TV.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@mspatmac    I'm a weather junkie too.  Are we sick or what....sitting watching the weather channel?  Sometimes it's the best thing on TV.

@Kachina624 

It sure is.  I had it on for hours during hurricanes in Florida and now through the snow.  It just fascinates me.

Honored Contributor

There has been no significant snow in central New England yet.  Just a few flurries in the last two days.  But it has gotten very cold!

Respected Contributor

I am in CO and we are getting it. We have about seven inches and it is still coming. Down in the low twenties and going to be 12 degrees tonight.

Valued Contributor

We have only had flurries.  I'm about 45 minutes southwest of Cleveland.  On the east of there I think the weatherman said they will end the day with about 10 inches of the white stuff. 

Respected Contributor

Aren't we a big beautiful country!!  We would faint if we got snow in Virginia this time of year, and when we do get it in late January or February, they close the schools up before the first flake has dropped in anticipation of snow storms, L O L.  Everybody just stays home. 

Respected Contributor

Near Erie, PA this morning - expecting 3-feet.  Thank heavens I live much far, far south of Erie.

May be an image of snow

Respected Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 

It sure is.  I had it on for hours during hurricanes in Florida and now through the snow.  It just fascinates me.

Weather junkie here too...I even have it on when I'm at work on my computer if there's storms ahead, winter or summer.  Speaking of weather, clear and cold tonight for the Leonid meteor shower tonight...I will be out on my deck in a down coat under a blanket looking up.  Hubs said it's going to be 30 degrees tonight...ain't a star in the sky worth looking at in that kind of weather...I so disagree⭐️

Honored Contributor

@pinkcrystal wrote:

We are.  Northern Michigan near the Mackinac Bridge.20221117_115143.jpg

Been there to Mackinac Island. horse and carriage and all that. The fudge thing. Bought some broken china jewelry in the village.

wonder if they still don't allow cars and such on the island just bicycles and horses. I stayed at the Grand Hotel nice time went on a tour bus.