Esteemed Contributor

Who Like's Isaac's New Look?

I like him better dressed in black.....jmo....

Respected Contributor

Re: Who Like's Isaac's New Look?

[ Edited ]

I like his new look, hope he keeps it up. I also remember when he used to wear a red bandana on his head, doo-rag style.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

He never looks pulled together no matter what he wears.  He's like the cobbler who's kids are barefoot,

It doesn't really matter to me.  He marches to the beat of his own drummer, which is okay.

Most male designers of woman's clothing dress all in black... probably as not to compete with their fashions.

He is really handsome,when he dresses up.

IMG_0289.JPG

Honored Contributor

I like it.  Only problem is he kinda blends in with the light studio.

Honored Contributor

Love, love, love, love, love Heart Isaac's new look!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I missed it.  What did he look like that's different?

Respected Contributor

I really like Issac's new look other than that  boring black.  One of our local stores requires their employees to wear black and I always say it looks like a bunch of crows work there.  I am one who loves color and I think he looks much better.  Brightens him up and I enjoy seeing him dressed differently.  Hope he keeps it up.  Like tonight off white with dove grey and a little blue on the cuffs.  The other night he had on a greenish colored pant with navy jacket.  I like his color sense and he looks much more interesting.

Respected Contributor

I just like him no matter what he's wearing.

Respected Contributor

His Mom lives very close to me and she loves to shop at Bloomingdales. (unless he has moved her closer to him up north now.)  She always has a companion by her side and think it was late last year the sales lady said I just missed her by a few minutes in the shoe department.  I would have loved to meet with her and have a chat! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Carmie, I love that picture of Isaac.  He looks like a real dreamboat in the photo.