Honored Contributor

Yikes!

Honored Contributor

Umm...Image result for whoa reaction gifs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@NAES1  - I showed my husband and he had absolutely no clue - unlike your hubby!  Lol...

Hello @San Antonio Gal , (just signed on)::

I will say once again, I was in a comical daze when he Smiley Happy knew that quickly, and the reason I would believe that he knew, is that Sharon Stone's eyes are very close to a duplicate of my husband's MOM's  eyes. 

I went back, looking at the {{1st }} picture and still (with her higher hairline and cheek bone structure- only, I still think she resembles Helen Hunt ------

At the 1st posting at the top, I couldn't remember the show she was on. Mad About You/ TV series.

Even though I was, I think- a few (?) years off in what may be their ages, as I see [IT] in that 60 age woman, I always notice bone structure, throat tighter and hands.

I've seen these guess pics> Who is this.. before, and have lucked out each time. 

Unfortunately, (smiling here) I definitely know what many women depend on.  So far I am not in need of a make over, or an over haul- yet, ... but some bright red lipstick and a peach blush does make me PoP- PoP as though I was 30 again.

I am very particular of 'my' hair, and have mentioned that many times. Love my hair style.

Wavy with balance and voluminous body, semi- long and bouncy with a perfect cut with layers. 

Healthy natural tight facial skin is a blessing!

Woman HappyGuessing: It was fun, though. 

Have a great week end

and a very healthy, peaceful and blessed New Year.  

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@NAES1  - I showed my husband and he had absolutely no clue - unlike your hubby!  Lol...

REPLY  ABOVE.  

Spoiler

@San Antonio Gal 

Valued Contributor

She looks good to me.  I don't understand all the comments about makeup.  What is she supposed to look like at 61?  One thing that is disappointing about these forums is the disdain for women I see displayed.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

Are you SURE it's Sharon Stone?   I wonder where it was taken .... the roots and hair color throw everything off, IMO.

I think more would have guessed correctly if her hair had been it's usual pale ash blonde.