Re: Who Is This?

[ Edited ]

Let’s hear it for makeup!

Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
Let’s here it for makeup!

@lovesrecess 

That's what I'm sayin', GF!!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
Let’s here it for makeup!

And & great stylist!!

Honored Contributor

I bet we would have recognized her in a second if she were 20 years younger with no makeup. People just want to think they look better and younger than they do in advanced age, with or without makeup. I didn't realize she was 61 already.

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack Just shows that with makeup done by a professional we could all look like that :-)

Honored Contributor
Send me the name and number of that stylist! Sharon Stone should become a spokesperson for whatever makeup line she uses....show a before and after picture and they would make millions....I would buy it!
Honored Contributor

Re: Who Is This?

[ Edited ]

Does anyone know where the first picture was taken with all the ladies?  They look like they have no idea they're sitting next to Sharon Stone.

edit....I just realized she's at a nail salon...

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Marp 

It hasn't happened to me, but I've seen it happen with others using the spoiler tag, I rarely use it.

When I go to a forum, I click on 'view all forum topics' and it shows part of the first line of the post underneath the thread title.

If you're using a spoiler tag, it shows what's in the spoiler tag or at least part of it.

I'm on a (new) laptop, Windows 10, IE 11, but the same thing occurred using Windows 8.1 prior.

Maybe it's an IE issue, if you don't see the spoiler underneath the thread title using a different browser.

@KingstonsMom 

USING Air Pad 

Safari

Always Looks correct to me,

have to click to see answer.

Which I did, No idea who it was!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@NAES1  - I showed my husband and he had absolutely no clue - unlike your hubby!  Lol...

Honored Contributor

The second picture made me think of an older Katie Holmes.