Honored Contributor

Oh wow, I thought it looked like the actor (can't remember her name) who was in Sopranos, then starred in Nurse Jackie.   

I think she looks nice.

Honored Contributor

@Porcelain 

Yes, she does!

And I love her spirit, she's never shied away from showing her true self, without all of the glitz and glam.

When you're a celebrity, that takes guts, IMO.

Nevertheless, I'm amazed at the power of good makeup and a makeup artist!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I guessed it correctly from the second photo; I thought that looked like her.  I can't say I was sure from the first photo though.  Nothing suits a woman as well as a smile.  I think she looks just fine.

Honored Contributor

Re: Who Is This?

[ Edited ]

Pretty lady.  

She has had an oddly generic look, tho.

No one feature really stands out.  

I don't believe I've ever seen her with her hair pulled back like that.

Also...

it's a wonderful argument for Power of the Eyebrow!

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I see that the 'spoiler tag' is still not working, it puts what's in the spoiler tag in the thread title.

@KingstonsMom,  I'm guessing that by "still not working" you have had that happen in the past.  What kind of device, OS and browser are you using?

I have never seen spoiler contents incorporated into the thread title.  I'm on a Windows 10 laptop using Firefox.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor
I thought it was Sara Haines. (Good Morning America with Michael Strahan)
Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Oh wow, I thought it looked like the actor (can't remember her name) who was in Sopranos, then starred in Nurse Jackie.   

I think she looks nice.

@chickenbutt 

Yes! Carmela (Edie Falco)! There is a strong resemblance.

Good to see you!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Pamper time! Sharon Stone showed off her youthful visage as she stepped out make-up free for a spot of post Christmas pampering in Los Angeles on Thursday

And relax! The actress showcased her petite and youthful frame in a baggy blue sweat shirt and cherry red boot-cut yoga pants as she trotted around in a pair of blue sliders

Spoiler
Sharon Stone!

@KingstonsMom  ------ I tried (really studied 'this face for over five minutes, and no luck,..... then showed this to my husband.  He GOT it within 3 Seconds>>> 'said he always thought her eyes were similar to E.Degereres'

Her feet (in those shoes) looks like boats.

No, I would NOT have guessed the pic, as she. 

!! Not knowing her age, he said this is a 60+ woman.

I was unbelievably  TOTALLY ``Impressed `` that my husband knew her that quickly!!  Still am. 

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

I think she looks nice.

@chickenbutt 

Yes! Carmela (Edie Falco)! There is a strong resemblance.

Good to see you!

Oh yes!  Thank You.  Smiley Happy    I hate this thing now with not being able to remember anything.  The silliest part is that, in the time I sat here trying to remember her name, I could have just Googled her.  D'oh!  Smiley Embarassed

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

This should make all of us non-celebrities feel good. It shows what smoke-and-mirrors can do!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~