Respected Contributor

Cathy/Cat  63 married 35 years to a career Army man (Retired 100% disabled 1SG)

Retired sales associate/reception.  No children, a few dogs over the years, one at a time.  Animal rescuer of anything that is put in our path.  Volenteer various soup kitchens most memorable CASS in Phoenix.  Lived in 7 states and retired in my favorite AZ.  Love to knit, make bead gem jewelry, movies & stand up comedy.  A dental injury changed my life a few years ago and now suffer with nerve pain.  On-line shopping now a must, hence QVC even though I've shopped here for decades.

Esteemed Contributor

Like many of us, ... A "Baby Boomer"!

Regular Contributor

I understand!!!

Dee 50/at end of Aug,married 25yrs tof a work -a- holic. No children, was (heartbrokenly) unable. Disabled, volunteered for senior centers in area. No friends, few family, and very lonely. Grew up in New York, long island, moved to Florida 20 yr ago in an rural area, not much going on here, nearest mall 45 min away.  On line shopping is a way to purchase stylish clothing, makeup, purfume,..etc. so I truly do get it...Blessings

Honored Contributor

Someone's who is very cautious about providing personal information on the phone or in social media of any kind.

Respected Contributor

DeeDee,

I really appreciate your post.  No children either-unable as well & heartbroken about it too!

I will write to you here later today as we are making a trip to Tucson in a few minutes.

Thank you so much,

Cathy

Honored Contributor

WELCOME to the Chat board, Cathy 😀

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom @deedeewar

You both sound like amazing women to me!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Regular Contributor

""Thank You""......hugs

Honored Contributor

Welcome to you, also @deedeewar 😃

Valued Contributor

top secret.jpg

Here's my picture.

facebook real id.jpg