Honored Contributor

Re: White Pages

[ Edited ]

@Jamma

It's a shame but a few years ago most regional phone entities stopped making white pages because they said everyone was going online to look up phone numbers and addresses, and then these online companies started charging to obtain the information.  It's now difficult to find the info without having to pay............Woman FrustratedWoman Sad

You can try this one............I tried it and a name came up but it might only work for those that don't have an unlisted number---GOOD LUCK!

http://www.whitepages.com/person

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Jamma

It's a shame but a few years ago most regional phone entities stopped making white pages because they said everyone was going online to look up phone numbers and addresses, and then these online companies started charging to obtain the information.  It's now difficult to find the info without having to pay............Woman FrustratedWoman Sad

You can try this one............I tried it and a name came up but it might only work for those that don't have an unlisted number---GOOD LUCK!

Thank you SPURT you solved the problem.  I was testing it with my name and I have an unlisted number.  Tried the actual person I wanted to look up and it worked.

Thanks again,

Jamma

Respected Contributor

@Jamma wrote:

@Mz iMac

Thanks so much for your time and help.

Don't know why but nothing is working to get "free white page info".  

Jamma

I've discovered that most of them are not free.

Honored Contributor

@Jamma wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Jamma

Thank you SPURT you solved the problem.  I was testing it with my name and I have an unlisted number.  Tried the actual person I wanted to look up and it worked.

Thanks again,

Jamma

@Jamma

I'm glad it worked for you,  I had the same issue trying to find an address for someone out of state that had moved and I thought I had saved it in a file on my pc, but I didn't and after wasting so much time searching I found one that worked!   It's just ridiculous that we have to pay for this info now! Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”