Highlighted
Contributor
What is going on with the sound on qvc. Sounds like most of them are just whispering. It's quite annoying when you want to hear about the items.
Honored Contributor

Now it's whispering - after all the posts about talking being way too loud!!  There is absolutely no way to please everyone!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Pook That was my immediate thought - too loud - too soft - mute everything......you can only please half the people    1/2     the time.

Honored Contributor

They should have an ASMR show on the Q. (one on sheets, purses)

Respected Contributor

@upshatesme  We have this problem with QVC, too. Turning the volume up doesn’t really help - it’s very hard to hear them. I know it isn’t our tv or my ears, because we don’t have a problem with any other channels. 

Honored Contributor

It sounds to me like it might be a reception issue in certain areas and not QVC's doing because everything is normal with QVC in my area.

Honored Contributor

@upshatesme wrote:
What is going on with the sound on qvc. Sounds like most of them are just whispering. It's quite annoying when you want to hear about the items.

@upshatesme   Use closed-captioning??

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@upshatesme wrote:

@upshatesme   Use closed-captioning??

We use it all the time. Some shows those talking(not shopping networks) seem to mumble words and neither my wife or I understand what they said. Since we watch only DVR shows, we roll it back/turn on CC, and Whalllah! 

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

The sound is the same on my tv. Could there be an issue with your tv, or did it get turned down accidentally.

Honored Contributor

@happycat wrote:

The sound is the same on my tv. Could there be an issue with your tv, or did it get turned down accidentally.

@happycat 

QVC's channels are the only ones I have this issue with, and when I switch to a different channel the volume is full blast....I think its a QVC issue...I called my cable company and everything checked out from their end and a guy came out and checked my TV and cable -- all AOKAY!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”