Esteemed Contributor

My post vanished.....wasn't removed with an explanation.....just vanished.....it was about multi-layering with Logo.....poking fun at how many layers can one person wear.....why did it vanish and not marked as moved with an explanation.....

Honored Contributor

Re: Where's my post!

[ Edited ]

@nana59 wrote:

My post vanished.....wasn't removed with an explanation.....just vanished.....it was about multi-layering with Logo.....poking fun at how many layers can one person wear.....why did it vanish and not marked as moved with an explanation.....

I don't know.  was it the beginning of a new thread or in someone else's thread?

If it was a new thread, are you sure you posted it? I ask this not because I'm poking fun, but because I have, on several occasions, written a post I could have sworn I'd posted only to find it open in another tab/window hours later, unposted. Sometimes I forgot to click Post entirely and other times I did click Post and then walked away or minimized the window without noticing there was an error, like that invalid HTML error that makes you click more than once to complete a post.

If it was in the middle of someone else's thread, did the whole thread or sections of the thread get deleted? Sometimes posts that shouldn't get caught up in a mod smackdown.

Honored Contributor

Sounds like it was doomed from the start by the topic.

Honored Contributor

Re: Where's my post!

[ Edited ]

Are you referring to this post:

http://community.qvc.com/t5/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein/LOGO-Zulily/m-p/3199557#M11469

Where you said, everyone must be layering, layering, layering

It's still there. 

@nana59

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Nananana59 wrote:

@nana59

you can find your posting history when you click on your own name, unless your post was deleted.

hope that helps.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

Are you referring to this post:

http://community.qvc.com/t5/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein/LOGO-Zulily/m-p/3199557#M11469

Where you said, everyone must be layering, layering, layering

It's still there. 

@nana59

no--it was titled "Guinness World Records."  I said they had a new category for how many layers one person could wear.....just a little monday humor........guess i was wrong!

Esteemed Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

I don't know.  was it the beginning of a new thread or in someone else's thread?

If it was a new thread, are you sure you posted it? I ask this not because I'm poking fun, but because I have, on several occasions, written a post I could have sworn I'd posted only to find it open in another tab/window hours later, unposted. Sometimes I forgot to click Post entirely and other times I did click Post and then walked away or minimized the window without noticing there was an error, like that invalid HTML error that makes you click more than once to complete a post.

If it was in the middle of someone else's thread, did the whole thread or sections of the thread get deleted? Sometimes posts that shouldn't get caught up in a mod smackdown.

I had a few replies to my post.......oh well....thanks for helping out.....