Occasional Contributor

I can't remember her name but she was a little red head.  She did a lot of food programs and worked with Lori Goldstein.  What happened to her?  Does anyone know?

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Sharon Fensch (I believe the last name is spelled incorrectly). She left around Thanksgiving to spend time with her Family.  She worked a lot of evenings and I am sure that was hard with Children in school.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the response, she is the host I was talking about.

Honored Contributor

If you are talking about Sharon she left to spend more time with her family

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Frequent Contributor

Yes I watched  her last show and she had her kids on and her husband.  She was a good host.     Very enthusiastic.

What ever happened to Albany?  I assume she left a while ago.  I think she had five kids.

Valued Contributor

@Norriesgirls wrote:

Yes I watched  her last show and she had her kids on and her husband.  She was a good host.     Very enthusiastic.

What ever happened to Albany?  I assume she left a while ago.  I think she had five kids.

@Norriesgirls wrote:

yes and i saw her on evine selling gold

Albany in now on Evine.  Saw her the other day