Trusted Contributor

What happened to the Widows Thread. I can't find it. Was it moved somewhere else and why? Anyone know? Thanks...

Honored Contributor

Re: Where is the Widows Thread?

I would like to know also!!!! I DO NOT LIKE THIS CHANGE!!!!!!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

That was in Among Friends...you need to go there and START another one. Looks like all in that forum were deleted.

Super Contributor

Looks like you will have to start a new one in Among Friends Forum as I don't see it at all now on that Forum.
Respected Contributor

Bobbisue, I put "Widows Talk" into the search field and your original post comes up, here in Community Chat now... But all of the posts are gone. Smiley Sad

Maybe they will put them back later?? They seem to want all ongoing chat threads here now, rather than in Among Friends. I hope they will add sub-forums because this is much too unorganized.

When you make your new thread, Bookmark it so you can find it again later.
Respected Contributor

Hi goldens, I'm trying to figure out how to find my way to you dear ones with little success. Hang in there, we are out here doing what we can. I don't like this system one bit. It doesn't at al foster the togetherness we have always had. Makes a division between people. Don't give up, we all need one another. Love you, dear friend.

shappy