QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is challenging moderation

Honored Contributor

Well for what it is worth ,this place is getting weird.  After the fiasco about spelling and typing I really don't know what to think?

Respected Contributor

Re: Where do I go

[ Edited ]

@cherry wrote:

Well for what it is worth ,this place is getting weird.  After the fiasco about spelling and typing I really don't know what to think?

Never mind.

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I didn't think that was a "fiasco."  I didn't read all of the replies but I did sample some from the beginning and middle...not knowing exactly where the end was/is.

IMO it was nothing more than a case of a mod (@Melvin-QVC?) starting a conversation in a place that is more boring than weird.

If people who think they can't spell or type properly were offended, it might help more if they decided to do better.  People who think their spelling and typing are fine could feel good about it.  And people who could read and understand the original post should feel really good about being able to do that!

I didn't see a problem.

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

Okay everyone, did I miss something?  I read the thread from Sushismom that said she got the answer she needed and was deleting the question.  She was warned by other posters not to do that as the moderators could ban her from the boards.  Why would she be banned for deleting her own post?  I don't remember seeing that deleting your post is against the rules.  Sooo, again, did I miss something?

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam