Super Contributor

Re: Where'd you go to "eat out" the last time you did?

Cheesecake Factory. We didn’t have dessert since we’re both diabetic.

Everything on their menu is great.

Respected Contributor

I bought a sandwich at Midway Airport and ate it on the plane Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

I had the filet of fish combo at McDonald's for lunch today. I ate in the parking lot. The food was piping hot; the Diet Coke was icy and refreshing. Fabulous!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't remember, it's been that long (sit down place). I do go to drive thru's, or get LC pizza.

Honored Contributor

We eat out at local places. None are nationally known that anyone would recognize. A lot of times we do take-out so we can eat in the comfort of home and share with our puppy.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

I had the filet of fish combo at McDonald's for lunch today. I ate in the parking lot. The food was piping hot; the Diet Coke was icy and refreshing. Fabulous!

I like the Big macs, no onions. Yum! Oh and those strawberry & cream pies!

Valued Contributor

I just had lunch today with two good friends.  We went to Panera.  I am not crazy about that place and think it is pricey, but I had a gift card so didn't much care. I do like their brocolli/cheese soup. I got soup, half a sandwich and soft drink. It came to around $13. 

Frequent Contributor

Kona Brewing company. Hawaii Kai, Oahu , Hawaii. Thats were I live. Had a great salad with lots of buttery , garlic shrimps . 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chihuahuamom wrote:

I just had lunch today with two good friends.  We went to Panera.  I am not crazy about that place and think it is pricey, but I had a gift card so didn't much care. I do like their brocolli/cheese soup. I got soup, half a sandwich and soft drink. It came to around $13. 

Panera is SO expensive--ridiculous and the portions are so small.  They put such little protein on their sandwiches to cut down on the cost.    Bread is abundant there as it's cheap.  I do love their iced tea though.

We eat at Jason's Deli weekly and I love PF Changs.  We occasionally go to Kona Grille or Mitchells.    Firebirds is one of my new favorites for their mixed green salad wtih ahi tuna on it. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

It was yesterday with a friend to a good diner around here. I had an egg white, cheese, and turkey sausage on a roll, and coffee.