Respected Contributor

I think that one was getting political. 

Honored Contributor

Of course it was.

Trusted Contributor
Hah. I was just looking through a thread in which several posts that were negative about the PRODUCT (including my post) were deleted. Apparently, disliking a product is taboo. Also, SNL is a politcal discussion because ONE person out of all the posters doesn't like Tina Fey.. Invoking God, is okay, though. I'm just trying to reach a moderator before I close my QVC account. How do you contact them?
Honored Contributor

Re: Where Is My thread?

[ Edited ]

@MRSTH wrote:
Hah. I was just looking through a thread in which several posts that were negative about the PRODUCT (including my post) were deleted. Apparently, disliking a product is taboo. Also, SNL is a politcal discussion because ONE person out of all the posters doesn't like Tina Fey.. Invoking God, is okay, though. I'm just trying to reach a moderator before I close my QVC account. How do you contact them?

@ILTH, This is the email address they usually post:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

I've found they usually respond quickly when I've reported problems or questions -- but they did mention they're short-staffed right now due to the weather problems.

hth!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@ILTH You could try to email at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com. They don't always respond, though.  If you call QVC corporate, the operator can put you in touch with someone who monitors the community.  I would post the phone number to QVC corporate, but the moderators delete it when it's posted.  You could just call customer service and ask for the corporate number.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for all your quick and helpful responses.
 I sent an email.   Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Idiotic rules about posts. 

The following is a quote from the moderator I emailed about my post having disappeared:

"In the community forums posters can reply and quote any post.  If the response is against standards and has to be removed the post it is attached to is removed as well."

This seems to explain some disappearing posts.

Honored Contributor

@MRSTH wrote:

Oh geez, perhaps the mod doesn't' 'like' Fey either, they choose to remove it, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

No, my thread was about a currently nominated Academy Award film.  Not about politics.  It dealt with something in the film which all could respond to. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Of course it was.

Veiled as something else.   Why do people even start threads that they can't name names and work around the actual topic?  To see how far they can get?

LOL, you'd think some people would know better.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*