Respected Contributor

Where Did All The Insomniacs Go?

[ Edited ]

Where did all the insomniacs go who I chatted with in the middle of the night.  To greener pastures I guess.  It's lonely on here.  Sniff...Sigh

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Trusted Contributor

Re: Where Did All The Insomniacs Go?

Are these "regular" posting insomniacs, or just people who were stopping in ?

I'm a full-fledged, card carrying insomniac but I never find mnay people around here during the graveyard shift hours nightly,lol!

I guess I missed all of you talking recently.

My loss.  Smiley Sad

God Bless America

Honored Contributor

@Mistic

Are you still up?  Or did you get some shut eye?

Valued Contributor

I'm still here - 5:30 am and haven't been to bed yet.  I see Redhead frequently on the game forums. 

Respected Contributor

No I did not sleep.  I gave up and went to W~Mart when it started to get light outside.  Beat the crowds.  That place is a mess during the day.

On the old board, I managed to find someone to chat with most every night.

My insomnia is terrible.  I've always been that way, even as a child.  It's so bad!     

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Esteemed Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

Where did all the insomniacs go who I chatted with in the middle of the night.  To greener pastures I guess.  It's lonely on here.  Sniff...Sigh

I was here last night, as I am most nights, until about 2am central time. I didn't see you.

Now that you have created a landing spot, maybe we can get together here Smiley Happy

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

Hello Fallen Angelsmileys-waving-170093.gif I haven't seen you in forever!

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

Perhaps they came here and got so bored they went right to sleep.  It could happen!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Perkup ~ LOL!!!

I'm fining it harder with the new board to find people.  It used to be so much easier.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

Perkup ~ LOL!!!

I'm fining it harder with the new board to find people.  It used to be so much busier.

I don't seeing it getting any better. Many, in my opinion, gave up because of the complexity of this different program.

While many like some changes on their regular BB stops, most posters that I have known here for many years, see this latest change as "a jump too far" and many said they lost the fun here. Any time drastic changes are made on any website, people find other simpler places to go.

I can assure you than online retailers would never make these chages as since their money depends on "ease of shopping". I don't shop online with QVC, but I doubt thdy would change their "shopping format" to the same extreme they have changed this Bulletin Board. That would like shooting themselves in the foot, and my guess is they would not donit for that very reason.

I have been buying almost everything from online retailers for years, and before that, from mail order retailers. I've seen none of them make changes so drastic that they lost customers, quite the opposite. When they have made changes over the years, it was to make shopping/buying  easier, not more complex.

Since this BB is no here to directly make money for QVC, in my view, it indirectly does help their sales, thus their "bottom line". Should they see these drastic changes are effecting negatively on their bottom line? Smart retailers would make changes quickly, even back to what was previously easier for most that come/came here, to use.

hckynut(john)