Honored Contributor

Re: When You Think You Have Just About Seen Or Heard It All..

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

If this upsets you, get a grip !

Where did you get yours?

@rms1954 , From the common sense shop, sadly a recently uncommon shopping experience.

I don't think anyone is "upset."  But if they were, why would it upset you that another is upset?

Honored Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

I'm sorry but the idea of anyone getting emotional over cartoon candy completely cracks me up.

Edited to add: No wait. I got it wrong. Let me try again.

I'm sorry but the idea of anyone getting emotional over cartoon candy footwear completely cracks me up.

@Porcelain I don't think people are tired of candy footware.  I think people are tired of being schooled about what to think.  

Frequent Contributor

As long as they still melt in my mouth I'm fine.

Esteemed Contributor

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Anyway, I only ever liked the peanut ones. . . 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Nobody is upset and certainly nobody is emotional.

Such comments say more about a person than just these general and sometimes funny opinions about the new look.

As though these opinions are inferior.

Sheesh.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

And I thought the reason the shelves were empty of M&Ms was due to haveing winter related weather two weeks in a row. 

Trusted Contributor

I have always found the M&M characters to be grotesque. This nonsense is a huge waste of their advertising budget. If I eat M&Ms, it's because I like them (the plain ones), not because of any of this ridiculousness. 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

I'm sorry but the idea of anyone getting emotional over cartoon candy completely cracks me up.

Edited to add: No wait. I got it wrong. Let me try again.

I'm sorry but the idea of anyone getting emotional over cartoon candy footwear completely cracks me up.

@Porcelain I don't think people are tired of candy footware.  I think people are tired of being schooled about what to think.  

Yet those same people keep trying to school me, and others, about what to think. I think they just like being the boss-ers, and not the boss-ees. They don't practice what they preach about not schooling others what to think, that's for sure.

And they don't like listening to those they don't agree with. Yet they demand to be listened to. That has never ever worked. That's why we can't have conversations.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Nobody is upset and certainly nobody is emotional.

Such comments say more about a person than just these general and sometimes funny opinions about the new look.

As though these opinions are inferior.

Sheesh.

Didn't we have a nice conversation about you never responding to my posts ever again? What happened with that?

You want to critique my ideas but not have yours critiqued just as harshly? If I parsed most of your posts as nastily as you parse mine, you'd throw a gigantic fit and claim you were being bullied. So I suggest you go back to completely ignoring my posts. That way we can coexist peacefully and not fight.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr