Honored Contributor

to Ebola?

I hadn't thought about this subject for months...but I happened to be driving last night after midnight and heard a guy on the radio - who said (back in the Fall) that by now it would have spread throughout the USA....worse than any attack on out soil.

So happy our medical system stopped it COLD here!

So happy that once again, that the radio show guy was 100% wrong!!!

Honored Contributor

What was it?

Esteemed Contributor

My personal opinion.........they just aren't going to tell us and keep quiet as much as they can.

My SIL has a job that informed him there were people exposed to the Ebola by the girl on the plane living in our area and it was kept quiet here...no one ever knew.....one worked in a school.

Esteemed Contributor

The number of active cases has been significantly reduced but there are still some areas where it is a threat.  The linked distribution map was last updated on June 26th.

http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/outbreaks/2014-west-africa/distribution-map.html

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Valued Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

My personal opinion.........they just aren't going to tell us and keep quiet as much as they can.

My SIL has a job that informed him there were people exposed to the Ebola by the girl on the plane living in our area and it was kept quiet here...no one ever knew.....one worked in a school.

I believe you would be correct.  Hush Hush is  what is happening  just like you don't hear anymore about all the foreclosures but there are plenty still happening...

Honored Contributor

My son was teaching in Africa during the outbreak and didn't act fearful at all

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@terrier3 wrote:

to Ebola?

I hadn't thought about this subject for months...but I happened to be driving last night after midnight and heard a guy on the radio - who said (back in the Fall) that by now it would have spread throughout the USA....worse than any attack on out soil.

So happy our medical system stopped it COLD here!

So happy that once again, that the radio show guy was 100% wrong!!!

Wait until next year, it's sure to rise again. Smiley Wink

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

Do you think the people here are getting it and it's being kept quiet?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Whatever happened...

[ Edited ]

Funny you should say this because, there was an article in todays newspaper that a new case has been found in (I forget where it started) Liberia?

A young boy has died of it and was buried by his family. So sad for his family.

Esteemed Contributor

Our medical system may have stopped it, but they are still watching it. When I was admitted to the hospital a couple of weeks ago, I was asked at least 5 times during the admissions process if I had been exposed (that I know of) and if I had traveled out of the country.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines