Honored Contributor

Re: What would you do in this situation

@I am still oxox, I do hope this all works out well for you & you are hired.

When my husband and the other managers do phone interviews, it's set in concrete.  After the discussions of who will be hired and who will not, each manager is in charge of phoning the men hired and not hired for their own separate teams.  I must commend them as this is all done in a very professional and on time manner.  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox Good Luck on the next one!  You don't ever want to trap yourself in a bad company.  You'll miss where you are really meant to be if you ever do. As Joan Rivers used to say, NEXT!   Smiley Very Happy    

Esteemed Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

A job interview, right ?

If that's the case, and you are not desperate for a job, I would forget about this one and move on.

It's indicative of the type of company or people you would be working for or with - not a good sign.

Or, perhaps it was a test by the company to see how a prospective employee would handle the situation and/or to gauge real interest in the position.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

No sure what you do not understand, I am a college graduate with a Masters in graphics, this is a bulletin board, I made my original a bit clearer maybe you can understand it now 

@151949 wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

I received an : oh I forgot response, not a place I would want to work what so ever

Op - please don't take this wrong but are you as unclear in your speech as you are when you type here.? "to work what so ever"  Were you trying to say so whatever ? Like someone else said - I find it difficult to read your posts. I found I had to turn off the autocorrect because even though I am a bad typist I found my typing errors were easier to understand than the mistakes autocorrect made.

Clearly in grad school they did not teach you to proofread.

Esteemed Contributor

On behalf of all iPad users, I would like to say that we have not been able to edit posts all week.  No going back to fix a word unless you want to start all over, so I know I have several posts this week that have one or more errors in them. I am hoping the IT people get this fixed soon.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@151949 wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

I received an oh I forgot response, not a place I would want to work what so ever

Op - please don't take this wrong but are you as unclear in your speech as you are when you type here.? "to work what so ever"  Were you trying to say so whatever ? Like someone else said - I find it difficult to read your posts. I found I had to turn off the autocorrect because even though I am a bad typist I found my typing errors were easier to understand than the mistakes autocorrect made.

Have you really never heard the expression "whatsoever?"

Respected Contributor

I have two tablets, different brands, not iPads. I can't edit either.

Additionally, I usually am unable to post in the normal reply box, only quick reply works.

Please fix. This is a hassle.
Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

No sure what you do not understand, I am a college graduate with a Masters in graphics, this is a bulletin board, I made my original a bit clearer maybe you can understand it now 

@151949 wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

I received an : oh I forgot response, not a place I would want to work what so ever

Clearly in grad school they did not teach you to proofread.

I clearly understood what the op wrote. 

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

If it was a test, I would not want to work for this company

@Marp wrote:

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

A job interview, right ?

If that's the case, and you are not desperate for a job, I would forget about this one and move on.

It's indicative of the type of company or people you would be working for or with - not a good sign.

Or, perhaps it was a test by the company to see how a prospective employee would handle the situation and/or to gauge real interest in the position.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.