Esteemed Contributor

Re: What’s up with Bounty?

@SunValley wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

To me, the Bounty feels so rough. That was the only paper towel we bought. I switch to Viva select a size and it is a lot softer and works a lot better.

My experience as well. I bought both brands depending on which was on sale. The Bounty is a rougher texture for sure and I now prefer Viva. This and toilet paper and tissues are instances when I won’t waste my money on the cheap brands. 

@SunValleyand @Sage04 ...For years I switched between Bounty and Brawny and now use Viva.  I love it but there is one thing about it I don't care for and that is using it to clean the bathroom mirrors.  I use Windex, take a Viva sheet to clean and dry but the Viva leaves a residue, that being my only complaint.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

Re: What’s up with Bounty?

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@SunValley wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

To me, the Bounty feels so rough. That was the only paper towel we bought. I switch to Viva select a size and it is a lot softer and works a lot better.

My experience as well. I bought both brands depending on which was on sale. The Bounty is a rougher texture for sure and I now prefer Viva. This and toilet paper and tissues are instances when I won’t waste my money on the cheap brands. 

@SunValleyand @Sage04 ...For years I switched between Bounty and Brawny and now use Viva.  I love it but there is one thing about it I don't care for and that is using it to clean the bathroom mirrors.  I use Windex, take a Viva sheet to clean and dry but the Viva leaves a residue, that being my only complaint.

Try Spray Way class cleaner - the best on the market.  Used to be for commercial use only.  I use it with my Viva and there's no residue.