Super Contributor

5:00 am... "Wham! Wham! Wham! Wham!"

My cat, at the crack of dawn, pounding my bedroom door, wanting his breakfast. And I'm an idiot because I get up and feed him! Every day! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

What can I say; I love my cat (BooBoo)! And I'll bet a lot of people guessed the answer because they love their animals too.

Respected Contributor

Of course you got up! What mother wouldn't I always enjoy reading about your boo-boo.

Once dh was coming out of the shower and he heard a wham wham wham thump thump thump like that. It was our little dog with a stuffed toy bigger than he is and the dog was beating it up really bad!

Super Contributor

Since you enjoy hearing about BooBoo, I'll tell you that he's feeling SO much better; it just rejoices my heart to see him coming alive again. He has energy, he has appetite, he's like a new "man". Amazing how much difference getting his dental health taken care of can make (and it really burns me up that his previous vet never suggested it). He finally got the big scab snipped off his chest and he's healing up beautifully.

DH and I have finally resorted to leaving a SMALL amount of dry food out for him overnight so he won't be quite so ravenous in the morning. But in accordance with Boo's vet's instructions, he's eating 99% canned food now and that seems to have made a big difference too, in a good way.

Esteemed Contributor

Good to hear sweet Boo Boo is doing better!

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor
On 2/12/2014 betteb said:

Good to hear sweet Boo Boo is doing better!

This cracks me up because it's EXACTLY what BooBoo does!

Esteemed Contributor

Ms Kitty tries to lead me to the food bowl and if I am not moving fast enough, she get behind me an swats at my heels{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

Our cats will just sit by the bowl until someone notices it's empty. They will carry on when they want a treat, 'tho.

Our cats have a stuffed monkey toy that screeches when squeezed- we have never seen them carry it, but it appears mysteriously around the house. Not pleasant to step on in the middle of the night! My DH will get up to go to the bathroom and I'll hear AAAWAAAAHH AWAAAAAAH!!! then... *#@%!!! Monkey!!!