Valued Contributor

Re: What's Your Ringtone On Your Phone?

Brown Sugar - Stones 

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@VaBelle35 Sorry I didn't mean that as any sort of knock on you, it means you're super organized...I'm just too lazy to do it.

I don't keep my phone on me all the time either. It's off much of the time, I missed a call just yesterday from an unexpected person because the ringer was off. Still have a landline too.

@Greeneyedlady21  I didn't take it as a knock.  No worries.

I am also a landliner.  They will have to pry it from my cold dead fingers.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@VaBelle35 Sorry I didn't mean that as any sort of knock on you, it means you're super organized...I'm just too lazy to do it.

I don't keep my phone on me all the time either. It's off much of the time, I missed a call just yesterday from an unexpected person because the ringer was off. Still have a landline too.

@Greeneyedlady21  I didn't take it as a knock.  No worries.

I am also a landliner.  They will have to pry it from my cold dead fingers.

Hi @VaBelle35 @Greeneyedlady21  I have not read this entire thread.   I have a cell I rarely use.   I rarely text. The only one I text with, a bit more, is my son.  I have a landline.  Like greeneyedlady, they  will pry it from my cold dead fingers as well.

My husband set up my ring tones.   His ring tone is our wedding song.  My son's ring tone is Humble and Kind by Tim McGraw. Everyone else's ring tone is Livin On A Prayer by my Jon. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

I also have different ringtones for different people, that way I know who is calling before I answer.  I only have special ringtones for my kids, hubby, mom and a couple of friends.  The individual ringtones for each person remind me of that person in some way.

For people everyone else I have the Adam's Family song that plays at the first of their very old TV show. 

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

New I-phone.  Cannot find as many choices as I had on my Android.  Can anyone help me find the right apps for the I-phone so I too can get better choices?

You can just create your own. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

@jaxs mom  Okay how do I create my own.  I don't want them to be long just catchy and I don't have a clue.  IS THER AN APP FOR THAT?

Regular Contributor

Great thread! Mine is the theme from Harry Potter! So magical and such a beautiful musical composition! Love to see the reaction from the younger generation when they hear it....like they are looking around for Harry to arrive! Smiley Happy 

Super Contributor

Currently I have the Moody Blues, and before that I had Phil Phillips, winner of American Idol. And before that I had Bonnie Tyler's 'Bette Davis Eyes'! 

Valued Contributor

The theme music from Orphan Black. 

Respected Contributor

@Ilovetea wrote:

The theme music from Orphan Black. 

I was just thinking the other day that the Orphan Black theme music would make a great ringtone!