Honored Contributor

Re: What’s Rachel wearing?

At least I helped her with the info she was looking for, but I guess you just want to see the negative side.  Some people do this a lot and never say thanks,  I'll not bother again.

Honored Contributor

I love the sage one. Thanks to @rms1954 for finding it. How nice when we, as fellow posters, can kindly assist others.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Imtep, thank you, I appreciate the effort you made getting the item number for me.  I tried to search but no success. I know when I come to the forum, I get the answers I need.  Please, you were kind evough to help me, so I'll take a shot at saying you're probably terrific, just leave out the comments. 😁😁😁😁😁

Honored Contributor

The only host I've heard give the item number when she's wearing QVC is Mary DeAngelis.  Bless her heart.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

The only host I've heard give the item number when she's wearing QVC is Mary DeAngelis.  Bless her heart.

@Kachina624  I've heard such good things about Mary. Wasn't there a time many, many, many years ago when the QVC item numbers were listed while the Host was on the air? I remember that.

Those were the days!!

Honored Contributor

@Sage04    I like Mary a lot.  She has a great sense of humor and does a nice presentation.

I don't remember the items numbers on the screen but I've probably just forgotten.  That's what they should do.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@GAC65 wrote:

Imtep, thank you, I appreciate the effort you made getting the item number for me.  I tried to search but no success. I know when I come to the forum, I get the answers I need.  Please, you were kind evough to help me, so I'll take a shot at saying you're probably terrific, just leave out the comments. 😁😁😁😁😁

You're welcome.  I will try to be more observant when I add comments.  It just happens too much to me when I try to help.  I go to a lot of effort and more times than not I never get a thanks.  So I am beginning to wonder if it's just a waste of my time.  Again, I am sorry that you took offense.