Occasional Contributor

They used to be the best at quality and customer service and now they stink and do not care. They cahnge their shipping lables making it more difficult to return items and don't use invoices anymore so I can't keep track of my purchases.  They only occassionally let you know with a voicemail that something was returned and you got a credit.  The final straw was ordering something that got lost.  Not sure how they knew it got lost becuase they never told me until I called.  They claimed they told me.  They told somebody bt it wasn't me and they didn't even give me the opportunity to reorder. My anger at this palce is explosive.  All advance orders canceld and whatever is in the pipeline goes back as soon as I get it.  They are the WaLMAERT OF TV SHO ORDERING AND THAT isn't a complement. 

Honored Contributor

I just had a shipping snafu cleared up for me by Melvin and Cindy. I'd email the QVC social team.  

Honored Contributor

I've always gotten an invoice in everything I've ordeted.  On the new labels attached to boxes, they are part of the label and must be peeled off, not the easiest thing to see and do but it's there.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

i am glad i am not having any of these issues.

whenever i DO have an issue, customer service or the qvc social team has been there to help resolve the issue.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

If the OP's "anger at this palce (sic) is explosive", it's time to shop elsewhere.

I've never run into these kinds of problems but, if I did, I wouldn't continue shopping with the retailer.  It's not worth getting in that much of a rage; bad for your health, to say the least.

Esteemed Contributor

"WaLMAERT of TV SHO ORDERING" (sic). Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Yeah, I'm not buying this story from this newbie.

Have you ever noticed that "newbies" only post negative things about QVC, and then they never return.

Things that make you go "Hmmmm".

For their first post, they never say, "Hi, I discovered these boards while cruising the Q's web page, I've been reading for awhile, and decided to join. I hope to learn more as time goes on", or something to that effect.

As I said, I doubt that the situation even happened.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

Just because someone is a newbie to the boards does not mean they are not a long-term QVC shopper.

I shopped here for a long time before I ever decided to read any postings, much less join and contribute.

I have had two major problems with QVC over the past few years--once they gave my nickname to somebody else, and just last month they closed my account by mistake  and sent it to collections!! (see my story in Q Talk--Be Very Afraid).

Yes, the errors were fixed, but both issues took a lot of calls and letters, and the fact is the customer has to be a strong advocate to get things accomplished, and that can be QUITE frustrating.

There are many products and brands I enjoy on QVC, which is why I have been a faithful customer, but I can understand why some folks just get fed up and look elsewhere. 

It is also good to vent once in a while to hopefully--supportive colleagues ---and let the bosses upstairs know there is always room for improvement!!

Super Contributor

What's up with all the very bad spelling? Do any of you proof read your posts before you submit them??? I always proof read what I write! 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i am glad i am not having any of these issues.

whenever i DO have an issue, customer service or the qvc social team has been there to help resolve the issue.

@sunshine45 , the QVC Social team are the best! They have always helped me out. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's Happened to QVC

[ Edited ]

In decades, I've only had one negative experience with customer service. I could tell when she answered the phone she was having a bad day. She needed to transfer me and ooops -- disconnected me instead. I had to call back. The next person was gracious and apologetic and helped me. Initially it made me angry. Out of anger I posted about it but most of you set me straight. This was a one-time situation and more about the employee than the company. Ask monitors for help if there is an issue.

Generalizing is rarely accurate. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau