Honored Contributor

Re: What is going on with QVC shipping

@PeggyWL wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Linda417    Every day there is at least one discussion on this issue, usually more.  There us nothing special going in at QVC other than that, due to the way they must schedule the showing of merchandise months in advance and it often doesn t arrive in time, it affects them more than it does retailers with storefronts.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/Very-Slow-Processing-Times-on-Orders/td-p/7520640

If they don't have it in  their warehouses, they shouldn't air it.

@PeggyWL    Being a TV retailer, they must schedule months in advance.  They can't just grab something and stuck it on TV.  The operation is too sophisticated for that.  They probably have most of their scheduling done for next year, especially TSVs.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

If there is a supply issue they should state that as their selling it.  Not proceed as normal like it's in the warehouse.  I've had two items "in process" for over two weeks.  Almost everyday I recieve a message on my phone saying "your order has shipped", it's on the move, but it isn't.  Still in process!  we're well past the estimated delivery date now.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I actually don't order all that much from other retailers other then Amazon with Prime delivery. I've been a rabid QVC shopper for over 30 years. But recently I ordered from Macy's and was really surprised at how fast I got my items as compared to QVC.

But then a recent cosmetic order really took the cake. For beauty items I usually shop with Ulta or Sephora when they have their big sales. But I wanted some blushes by Kokie Cosmetics. They're sold on Amazon but I found a much better price on the actual Kokie site. I hesitantly ordered directly from them and didn't know what to expect...figured I might regret it. Oh, and it's free shipping with any order over $25.00...do you hear that, QVC?! The item shipped with USPS the day after I placed the order. I figured it would take awhile to get it because any order with QVC that's shipped USPS takes at least a week or more (forever) to be delivered. The Kokie order was shipped from Maryland to me here in the deep South...shipped on the 15th and I got it on the 17th. 😲😲😲

QVC, something's gotta give.   

Respected Contributor

Not sure why the Q seems to have long processing/shipping times but I still get stuff from them in a timely manner.  Yes, Amazon is very fast with their shipping. I recently ordered clothing from Kohl's online and got it in 2 days! Was pleasantly surprised---no processing time--received it 2 days after I ordered.  Not slamming the Q for this , just very different with different retailers.  

Honored Contributor

@laluzdelmundo wrote:

Not to pile on with further crankiness over QVC's processing & shipping issues, but I ordered a lamp from Wayfair in the early hours of June 17 (this is June 18) and it is already shipped (free) by FedEx. Expected delivery is this Monday. 

Wayfair is a much smaller company than QVC. Perhaps it could be argued that smaller is more efficient. But then look at A****n (too huge to even understand) or even Macy's. Their shipping and returns work fine. 

I am typically very satisfied with my QVC purchases and shop here with only the minimal expectation that my order will eventually arrive.

@laluzdelmundo 

I shop Dillard's a lot and I get my orders within 2-3 business days.

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@laluzdelmundo wrote:

Not to pile on with further crankiness over QVC's processing & shipping issues, but I ordered a lamp from Wayfair in the early hours of June 17 (this is June 18) and it is already shipped (free) by FedEx. Expected delivery is this Monday. 

Wayfair is a much smaller company than QVC. Perhaps it could be argued that smaller is more efficient. But then look at A****n (too huge to even understand) or even Macy's. Their shipping and returns work fine. 

I am typically very satisfied with my QVC purchases and shop here with only the minimal expectation that my order will eventually arrive.

@laluzdelmundo 

I shop Dillard's a lot and I get my orders within 2-3 business days.

A few years back I ordered some bras from Dillard's in the early afternoon. They were delivered the next morning. I still can't figure that one out. 🤔 It was like some kind of magic trick!!! 

Occasional Contributor

I think it is QVC's fault,  we order online almost weekly, mainly from Amazon, nobody else seems so totally disorganized.

Also their boxes are filthy, probably due to all those shippers, I clean them with Clorox wipes on my front porch.

I trid to leave a feedback on their app but,  it would not accept my 2 email addresses.

Honored Contributor

What I could never understand is why it takes sooooooo long to ship out.  I don't have that problem with anyone else.  Average for shipping out with other companies is 2 to 3 days not 6 and over like QVC.

kindness is strength