Honored Contributor

What is QVC+ ?

Esteemed Contributor

I am not sure how to describe it, but it's an APP that I have on my TV, that shows multiple QVC & HSN stations plus special streaming shows. Segments with vendors, some of the hosts, and then they have categories that you can click on and watch past QVC & HSN shows that you might have missed. 

Honored Contributor

Stream QVC+ and HSN+ for free and dive into the Total Shopping Experience at your fingertips. It’s the live shows you know and love from QVC® and HSN® — PLUS exclusive shows and events, PLUS new and returning favorites including people, brands, and experiences, PLUS deals that can’t be beat. All for FREE. All for YOU. Any time. Any place you stream.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Check it out under the Menu options, "Watch and Shop".

Trusted Contributor

@Mindy D  QVC now offers both QVC plus & Livestreams which are additional streaming options which I am finding some are good & some bad.  Some of the ones I've watched use influencers as hosts (not sure how they pick some of the influencers), vendors alone & then Q hosts.  

You can click on these options from the Q's main page on your computer or Xfinity has these options which I can watch on my tv which is the way I prefer to watch as my vision is not what it used to be.

Honored Contributor

Re: What is QVC+ ?

[ Edited ]

Well, I went and looked and I found out. I do like the live streams. The QVC+ wasn't anything different than watching QVC online to me.  I watched a delightful livestream called "Hosting and Gifting" with EXCUSE MY GRANDMA,  a granddaughter and her grandmother. They aren't regular show hosts. They're real people that showed some QVC items they picked out to show. The show I streamed had some very nice things in it. There was beautiful Lennox China set in white with silver, adorable reversible Chanukah placemats and a pretty menorah, a very pretty blue instant heat ceramic kettle,by Temptations, that heats on a pad and then you can lift it off and use to pour your water, a great set of Christmas or Chanukah gift bags with cards and an electric carving knife set from Temptations.

The granddaughter and grandmother were a great team to watch. I hope QVC brings them back. Watching them was refreshing and the products this way really showed up so much better than they do when photographed on the on air sets. The stream was recorded two days ago so it was not possible to chat or comment live. 

Trusted Contributor

@Mindy D  I've seen the "excuse my grandma" pair several times now hosting different items & always felt that they did a great job.  

David's movie with the tie in to hot chocolate is currently streaming on QVC plus.

Trusted Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

What is QVC+ ?

@Mindy D  Great question.  I got an email from thr Q about David's movie, and it was Greek to me.