Honored Contributor

Re: What is QVC's obsession w/.......

There are other brands here that are so much more pushed on buyers/customers here than cuddl duds. Many of which are so much more costly too. It is unbelieveable the price tags simple tee shirts, sweat pants, sweat shirts, joggers are charged for.

Honored Contributor

It's an obsession with making money....lol.  Don't forget QVC is a huge retailer, they aren't here to entertain people.  They sell what people buy.

Super Contributor

It's called profit margin.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PhillyGirl23 

I believe that retail companies, QVC included, do not get obsessed. Cuddle Duds either sells very well or they have a lot of inventory to offload, or both.  Maybe your use of the word 'obsessed' is not the correct word you mean to use. I disagree that QVC employees are sitting around thinking of nothing else but Cuddle Duds all day and night like a love-sick teenager.

Esteemed Contributor

I actually like Cuddl Duds better than Peace, Love, World, and some of the other cozy type clothing. They fit me. Some of the lines are just way out there. The price point is good as well. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roscoe the Rascal wrote:

I have pieces in both Muk Luk and Cuddle Duds but they really sell it during the holidays. I got so many pjs in 2020 that no way did I need any in 2021 or for several years really.  I like the pieces I do have.  Sweaters and jackets and tops as well.

I think they overdo Isaac and Lori.

@Roscoe the Rascal ....and enough Susan Graver and Kim Gravel. I think these lines make up most of the fashion shows on Q. 

Honored Contributor

My experience with Cuddle Duds is that they use cheap polyester fabric and the cheapest method of construction to manufacture them.  They fit strangely, unlike any other Q clothing.  Can't stand to sleep in non-breathable fabric that causes me to wake up sweating.  After a few bad experiences I learned to avoid the whole line.  Its all K-mart quality.  I'm surprised QVC even sell such a cheesy product.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I have to agree with @Kachina624 .  I bought some Cuddl duds leggings a few years ago and they pilled so badly, I had never seen anything like it.  That's with washing cold on gentle and hang drying.   That made me totally avoid the brand and I certainly don't feel I am missing anything.  Same for me with Muk Luks socks, one wash and holes in the toe area!!   Unreal.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal    Don't even get me started on Muk Luks, lol.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

They actually look cheap to me.