Esteemed Contributor

Re: What have you bought that changed your life in a good way.

Amazon Prime, Sirius, MaxiClimber, Pilates chair, upright bike, Home Chef

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ninja Foodi

Tivo 

Esteemed Contributor

There are probably a long list of things I purchased which not thinking they would have a life changing effect have.  My short list would lean more toward things I didn't expect  to be life changing.  For example I am sitting at my computer with coffee and water  contained in Primula thermal tumblers and both have been hot and cold nearly 3 hours now.  The tumblers were a whim purchase made while watching an ITKWD show a couple of years ago and I have used them daily since the purchase.  The water has an added angle to this thread as it is infused using a Primula infusion pitcher (also purchased after seeing a presentation on ITKWD).  Since buying the pitcher my intake of water has increased from a few sips a day to polishing off at least two fillings of the 20oz tumbler.  I never dreamed that the using an infusion pitcher could alter my taste buds to turn water into something I crave. Woman Happy 

Honored Contributor

A new corkscrew.

Respected Contributor

Our condo in Naples, FL: time to relax after getting things organized to be away for a few months.   Escaping the bitter cold and damp helps a lot.  Lucky enough to buy when the time was right.   Trading the driving and flying down !

Looking forward to more time there with his imminent retirement !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

only thing i can think of is pressure cooker!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

iPad

kindle

netflix

wigs

NYTimes subscription 

air conditioner

Honored Contributor

My Kindle. I love to read and I live in a small community with no decent place to buy books. My BFF talked me into buying a Kindle when I retired and now ?I have a world of books at my fingertips.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

My two pups definitely keep me busy and entertained!
Sonicare toothbrush for the last twenty years. That really changed my opinion about the cost of a toothbrush. I won't go anywhere without one.
Vitamins, though my doctor thinks they are a waste of money if you eat a well balanced diet. Well I try but just in case I add Centrum and vitamin C.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Chantix. Bought it at full price before my insurance would cover it. I didn't care what it cost. I wanted to quit at all costs.