Respected Contributor

What have you bought that changed your life in a good way.

I have bought so many things but my all time best purchase was a robotic vacuum.  I love this thing so much.  I always hated vacuuming and because husband is retired had to pick a time that TV was not on or he was not asleep or I was in the mood to do it.  Needless to say it got done but not enough.  Now I can do it early in the morning before he gets up while I am on the computer.  I don't do whole house at a time.  I get up and turn it on in my bedroom and maybe later another bedroom or den etc.   I just love it and feel like I am leading a cleaner life.  Every time I open the bin to empty after each cleaning I am blown away at the dirt, dog hair etc.  I don't know why because my house is surrounding by grass, mats at the door and concrete sidewalks and drive way.  I almost feel like I have a maid.  I am ready to get the one that mops....

Respected Contributor

Re: What have you bought that changed your life in a good way.

[ Edited ]

1) I agree I love our robotic vacuum! 

2) I LOVE my IPL ( light-pulsed) hair growth reducer/ eliminator!  Better than laser because do it at home, cheaper than laser treatments, no pain, no ingrown hairs!  My prickly leg hair barely grows at all now! GAME CHANGER! 💝💝💝💝

Good post Aubegirl!

Respected Contributor

A gym membership, time with a personal trainer, a golf membership and hockey gear. Probably not the answer the OP was looking for, but they've all enabled me to make positive, on-going changes in my life. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Respected Contributor

My YMCA membership and taking water aerobics.  I call it the fountain of youth.  I have never felt better in my life.  I’m able to keep my weight down and am in great physical shape in my 60’s.  I’ve made some great friends, too.  

Honored Contributor

My tuba. Sometimes I think it’s actually SAVED my life. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Completely agree about gym membership!  I joined mine 18 years ago and I’m sure it’s done me a world of good.  As far as QVC products go, I think I’d say Josie Marans  Argan Oil.  I can’t imagine being without it.  

Trusted Contributor

In 1990, I bought an Umbrella Cockatoo whom I named "Sasha."  She became the love of my life until she suddenly passed in 2014.  Parrots are my life companions and that started with Sashimi.

Honored Contributor

All of my dogs.  

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

1) I agree I love our robotic vacuum! 

2) I LOVE my IPL ( light-pulsed) hair growth reducer/ eliminator!  Better than laser because do it at home, cheaper than laser treatments, no pain, no ingrown hairs!  My prickly leg hair barely grows at all now! GAME CHANGER! 💝💝💝💝

Good post Aubegirl!

@Skyegirl21 

can this be used on chin hairs ? send the number, thank you !

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bruce Lipton's book...The Biology of Belief (you can watch him present a synopsis of his book on youtube..). An RV for state parks and other rejuvenating location visits. Fresh fruits/veggies. My juicer. Sonicare toothbrush.  60 sessions with a world renown chiropractor.  Subscription to Sirius...for vehicles and home. My precious little dog. Gym membership/tai chi classes.