Honored Contributor

Shipping issues has cleared up for like a mintue now they seem to be back to a stand still Smiley Sad, does not bode well for QVC 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What happened ?

[ Edited ]

I have noticed that my items ship faster when it gets close to my "billing" time and after I pay my bill and have the whole month ahead,they just sit there in," la la land"

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder; the wildfires.

Cogito ergo sum
Valued Contributor

@I am still oxox , I finally had an item shipped out today that has been sitting "in process" for seven days. I am not ordering anything else for a while, at least until the horrendous shipping situation improves. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have an order that I placed on Oct, 21st listed as still "in process".  This morning I received an e-mail from Q apologizing for the delay.  No explanation as to why or even when I will receive it.    How long are these shipping issues going to continue?

Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

I wonder; the wildfires.

@Sweetbay magnolia   In PA?

Honored Contributor

There needs to be an honest delivery date, not an estimate...too vague...and of course the ability to cancel if the order takes too long. What if we just change our mind and it hasn't shipped yet? What's the issue with that?

Honored Contributor

I'm with those who say if they can't meet their EDD, then the customer should have the right to cancel.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I'm with those who say if they can't meet their EDD, then the customer should have the right to cancel.

5-7 days should be sufficient to get an order out the door if not I should have the right to cancel 

Trusted Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

I wonder; the wildfires.

Did I read previously on these forums that QVC opened a new distribution center in California?