Trusted Contributor

Re: What does your user name mean?

Hi Sandra:-) that's my mothers name.... Do you mean the ice skating rink? Welcome to Jax anytime....😊
Esteemed Contributor

My 2 adored grandmothers.
Frequent Contributor

Desperate Housewives was popular at the time and I just picked that, haha! Might decide to change it one of these days.

Esteemed Contributor

My old boss & I were chatting about our GSD's. Seems they enjoyed running outside and rolling around on their backs in fresh snow.

Of course they weren't making snow angels. They were making snow puppies.

Trusted Contributor

@NativeJax wrote:
Hi Sandra:-) that's my mothers name.... Do you mean the ice skating rink? Welcome to Jax anytime....😊

Yes, the Jacksonville Ice and Sports Plex.

And Thanx!

Esteemed Contributor

@NativeJax I always thought you were of Native American heritage.  And I never made the connection between Jax and Jacksonville.  (duh to me hahahah)

Citrine or yellow topaz is my birthstone.  the "2" means nothing.

Esteemed Contributor

When I see your nic @dooBdoo, Frank Sinatra singing Strangers in the Night goes throught my head.  doo be doo be dooo.........

EVERY SINGLE TIME!!  LOL  I love it!

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

When I see your nic @dooBdoo, Frank Sinatra singing Strangers in the Night goes throught my head.  doo be doo be dooo.........

EVERY SINGLE TIME!!  LOL  I love it!

Hi, @Citrine1!  I understand!   Some posters have also told me they remember a "Do Bee and Don't Bee" from a children's show.   As long as it's a positive reaction, that's a good thing!   (Well, as long as you don't get an earworm, that is!)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

@Citrine1 and dooBdoo

I have always thought the same thing!!!!! I thought she was a Sinatra fan.

I do have Native American heritage ( my great grandmother was Creek Indian) but I could see where you might have thought that😊
Esteemed Contributor

Hahaha.  Yep Do Bee and Don't Bee -- I remember that.  I think it was from Romper Room.  Gosh, such a long time ago!  Yes @dooBdoo, it's always a positive reaction to your nic!  I always enjoy your posts as well.