Honored Contributor

Re: What do you think happened to the missing plane?

Wow......very informative......

Esteemed Contributor

Gosh, I don't know. It's such a mystery. I keep going back and forth between a hijacking (with all the scary things that implies) and a Payne Stewart type of scenario. Those poor passengers and their families who are waiting. I really hope it can be resolved somehow for their sakes.

Esteemed Contributor

I missed Fox - what did they say???

Honored Contributor

On 3/13/2014 BeckiWV said:

Gosh, I don't know. It's such a mystery. I keep going back and forth between a hijacking (with all the scary things that implies) and a Payne Stewart type of scenario. Those poor passengers and their families who are waiting. I really hope it can be resolved somehow for their sakes.

With Payne Stewart the plane was being tracked by radar -- of course, that was over the US.
Respected Contributor

What did they say ShowMe ? I was making a lunch for tomorrow for you know who and I missed it.

Honored Contributor

3 of the transponders were shut down manually, and 2 with in a short time of each other... This is on the little black boxes.

Honored Contributor

I have a feeling we will eventually know who did this, where the plane is, where the passengers are, and WHY.......

I also believe that Malaysia knows more than they are telling......they are just being cautious....

Honored Contributor

On 3/13/2014 Vera City said:

Excellent Expert Panel with Bill Nye on CNN now Live.

Sorry, I don't care for PM..... And I have always liked Megan Kelly.......

Respected Contributor

On one of the news channels I was watching the other day there was a pilot or a reporter who knew the pilot on this plane for many years and he had just been with him last week and they flew some where together. He even showed a picture of them together. Said he was a wonderful person who loved flying. The more this is going on I think this plane was hijacked, and when that pilot said good night there was already trouble on it.

Honored Contributor

On 3/13/2014 cater said:

What did they say ShowMe ? I was making a lunch for tomorrow for you know who and I missed it.

cater.....please tell you know who I said hello......LOL