Valued Contributor

Re: 🏡 What do you do to create “joyous” home environment?🏡

[ Edited ]

Zag, this is the most beautiful post I have ever read. You were truly blessed.

Respected Contributor

As some of you might know already.I live in the mountains,my home is very cozy,clean, but lived in.I have over-stuffed furniture in earth tones, lot's of cozy throws and pillows. a real wood fire going all winter long,I bake every day and always have candles lit. anyone who enters my home will feel welcome and like family...my guests can put their feet up amd help themselves to food and drink....plus several cats to keep you companyCat Happy

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

As some of you might know already.I live in the mountains,my home is very cozy,clean, but lived in.I have over-stuffed furniture in earth tones, lot's of cozy throws and pillows. a real wood fire going all winter long,I bake every day and always have candles lit. anyone who enters my home will feel welcome and like family...my guests can put their feet up amd help themselves to food and drink....plus several cats to keep you companyCat Happy

@fourpaws56

As you love the animals, I know your home is filled with Light!

♥️🥀🌟😊

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56

Your abode sounds like heaven! I will bet you have lots of visitors!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I love a nice scented candle.  I use to purchase Yankee, however I have discovered candles at Walmart that are wonderful.  Love my home smelling good.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@fourpaws56 wrote:

@fourpaws56

As you love the animals, I know your home is filled with Light!

♥️🥀🌟😊

Ahhhh you and your home sound lovely.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

I've always kept my house clean and something yummy in the fridge. I seam to have a home where people seam to fall asleep in.

That is nice.  This means people feel very comfortable in your home and that is a big compliment to you.  You go girl.Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@faeriemoon

He likes the whole enchilada, Kingston.

When I'm not calling him "Spoiled Rotten Boy", that is! LOL!

@KingstonsMom

Mr. Kingston looks happy and relaxed.  You have obviously given him a great home and healed his heart.  Blessings to both of you.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1  I surround myself with things I love. Decor and my furbabies. Oh, yeah, and my dh. LOL Heart

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

Feed them and give love. I only have 2 cats living with me.