Trusted Contributor

Re: What did you think of Super Bowl halftime?

Love Justin T.  as an entertainer.... But this was not his best show.   Would have preferred to see Bruno Mars. 

Respected Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

Justin Timberlake Wore Custom Stella McCartney for Super Bowl Halftime Show.

The singer performed in two custom-designed Stella

McCartney outfits.One featured a Prince of Wales

check and camouflage splatter-print suit, a shirt adorned

with...elk — and a red bandana tied around his neck. 

JT also casually slipped a black fringe jacket over the

outfit, and he finished off the entire look with a pair of Air

Jordan III JTH, which he created with Nike designer Tinker

Hatfield.

@MorningLover

I just assumed he was wearing his own line of ‘Willism Rast’!

Thanks for sharing.  All his clothing sorta tied back to

the album’s title, ‘Man in the Woods’.  Very denim-y.

71A23ACF-3BFD-4E9E-ACBF-8A34E0213ECF.jpeg

McCartney posted on Instagram that the look was inspired by her autumn/winter 2018 collection.

It was also influenced by J T 's new album, Man of the Woods. (The title was reportedly inspired by his son Silas

whose name means “Man of the Forest.”) Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

Who knew?

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

I confess I burst into tears when Prince came out in the video from Purple Rain and then the city went purple for him with his symbol.  My baby sister literally had to hug me through it at that point.  I love that man!  Heart

I'm not a JT fan and I wasn't impressed with much since I could have been watching an award show performance rather than something that he had 4 months to prepare for.  Still total class act to bring the hometown hero out during what would have been a great party for him had he lived to see it in his own backyard.

Valued Contributor

The worst halftime show ever next to katy perry.bruno mars and beyone still the best .

it put me to sleep.he had 2 months to put this together.

maybe if he had his old group at the end and did like 2 songs with them it would of saved him.

Honored Contributor

Half time shows are either about the music or an extravaganza. Ths one was an over the top production extravaganza and, for that, it was excellent. 

I'm not a fan of musicals or production numbers; I am a fan of JT and his music. 

I don't care for Bruno Mars, he seems a fake Michael Jackson, nothing about him is origional.

Honored Contributor

I really liked it! I do not however think it was the best ever. My favorite performance at halftime was Prince!!!! But I think JT did a great job, and I loved the Prince tribute.......He seems like such a likeable down to earth guy!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Half time shows are either about the music or an extravaganza. Ths one was an over the top production extravaganza and, for that, it was excellent. 

I'm not a fan of musicals or production numbers; I am a fan of JT and his music. 

I don't care for Bruno Mars, he seems a fake Michael Jackson, nothing about him is origional.

@occasionalrain Interesting that you say that. My husband said to me while watching some of the Grammy's that Bruno Mars reminds him of Michael Jackson in all ways, singing, dancing and even a little bit looks wise.....Interesting. I will have to look at him again objectively.....

Respected Contributor

@Twins Mom That's what I thought. The crowd at the SB had a great show.

Maybe it didn't show as well on TV, but Justin knows what he is doing.

I think he is an incredible talent & it cracked me up when he waited & prompted the guy to actually get a selfie with him.