Esteemed Contributor

I'm not talking about any one specific thread, but sometimes, when I scan the various thread titles in the various forums, I'll come across a locked thread, where all of the posts have been removed, and I'll think to myself, "What'd I miss?".

Esteemed Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

I'm not talking about any one specific thread, but sometimes, when I scan the various thread titles in the various forums, I'll come across a locked thread, where all of the posts have been removed, and I'll think to myself, "What'd I miss?".

I fully understand what you said...it seems I just signed out and going back in I am amazed at what transpired in a very short time.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

The only “bunch” today is in Q Talk, and it’s easy to see they were the usual things that go deliberately over the line and were calculated to be insta-poofs before “Post” was ever hit. Bo-ring. I picture basement dwellers with a chalkboard of Xs for each poof, maybe a party hat and favor to blow for each X.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

Been off most of the day, sounds like it was quite lively! Oh dear...

Honored Contributor

I saw the deleted posts and most of them were pretty nasty. Good thing they got yanked.

Honored Contributor

You didn’t miss much...mostly host bashing, then same poster complaining about the removal... more than once.

Esteemed Contributor

I am amazed then when something is deleted how they keep trying to only get poofed again.   Perhaps in need of a hobby!    I didn't see it.  I saw the blockings and I could tell right away who it was about.

The poor Mods must feel like they are watching a kindergarden group.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

The only “bunch” today is in Q Talk, and it’s easy to see they were the usual things that go deliberately over the line and were calculated to be insta-poofs before “Post” was ever hit. Bo-ring. I picture basement dwellers with a chalkboard of Xs for each poof, maybe a party hat and favor to blow for each X.

LOL MOON!

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I saw the deleted posts and most of them were pretty nasty. Good thing they got yanked.

Kind of sad that people have to be so mean.  I just don't get it. So what did they accomplish ????  Nothing.   :0( 

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

I am amazed then when something is deleted how they keep trying to only get poofed again.   Perhaps in need of a hobby!    I didn't see it.  I saw the blockings and I could tell right away who it was about.

The poor Mods must feel like they are watching a kindergarden group.  

I'm amazed at the people that need to know what they missed.  Starting a post inquiring about it is almost as bad as restarting a deleted thread.  It if it was deleted, just let it go.  Why bring it up again.