Honored Contributor

Re: What brands do you miss ?

Sistema, Tacori, Epiphany, Monster.

Respected Contributor

@Spurt  

You named all my old favorites.  It seems that once they were gone, I lost interest in QVC.   One other that I enjoyed, and bought many, Petersboro Baskets.  I love seeing the gentleman on the set making those beautiful baskets.  Jessica Holbrook was another one of my favorites  Classic, well fitting clothes.   

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The luxury 2-ply cashmere sweaters from years ago! Still have a few and wear them a few times each winter. They were such classic styles.

Miss the Eterna Gold of days gone by, but I'm not longer in the workforce and don't need anymore jewelry! Ted Leach was a class act and I enjoyed his presentations and his line.

Wore a lot of Dialogue and Jessica Holbrook from QVC. Had forgotten about those lines! They were well-made and tailored to perfection in great fabrics. 

Birkenstocks! Still have so many pairs of unworn sandals in my closets. I'm set for life. Smiley Happy

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

Birkenstock

Principal Secret

Hydron

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine

I had forgotten about Principal Secret!!  Such nice products. 

Respected Contributor

@twinny70

Before my sweet Mother died, I kept her stocked with the cutest Sport Savvy outfits.  She loved them and they were easy to care for. 

I miss them as well.  Easy dressing that looked pulled together and were comfortable. 

Trusted Contributor

I miss Birkenstocks.  They are so comfortable and hard to find other than a couple styles in regular stores.

New Contributor

George Simonton

Honored Contributor

@Teddie wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

I'd love it if they'd bring in Minitonka moccasins and SAS I love their loafers!!! 

@qualitygal  HSN sells the Minnetonka moccasins, in case you didn’t know. I’ve bought a few pairs when they were TS. 

I also bought some Minnetonka moccains from HSN.

Respected Contributor

David Dart

Joan Vass

Victor Costa.

All 3 are/were higher end department store designers who did fabulous lines for QVC.