Respected Contributor

Re: What are the benefits of having a QVC Credit Card?

What are the benefits???...........sudden an certain uncontrollable debt ...........................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Honored Contributor

No...just one more bill to pay each month.

Honored Contributor

On 9/25/2014 chickenbutt said:

IMO, there is only one benefit - you can keep all your QVC purchases straight by having all the charges in one place. If that makes life easier, then it's a benefit.

Obviously, the high interest makes it only sensical if one pays the entire balance each month. I only happen to have a Q Card because they sent me one, some 15 years ago when I used to purchase a lot, without even having my ss#. I use it for any QVC purchase so I will know quickly if I'm buying too much. I pay it off each month and it's never much at all.

Oh, and I also don't have to have any other method of payment on record here, so I don't have to worry about the instability of this website causing me to have a hack.

ITA with everything you've said.

The reason I got one is because my major credit card would just say purchase and amount, I had no idea what the items were, or what had been returned. Now it's all spelled out.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Super Contributor

Why not use one designated card with points for shopping?
Respected Contributor

I like using the Q card because I see my purchases itemized. That used to be a bigger deal when I bought more.

Honored Contributor

On 9/25/2014 gazelle77 said: Why not use one designated card with points for shopping?

I do, but not for QVC.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

I guess whatever works but I keep records on what I buy here and like getting cash back on my purchases. The Q card pays nothing back. That's the deal breaker.
Honored Contributor

I've asked this question here, myself. Never got an answer that made me want their card. i'll keep using my cc that gives me points on everything I purchase, and I'll continue using Mr Rebates to get extra cash back.
Respected Contributor

Almost no benefits.

Valued Contributor

I use my debit card for ez pays. No interest on that either. Comes right out of bank account each month. Easy to keep track of