Super Contributor
I too had similar experience with Clarks shoes
A640712
Clarks Collection Leather Wedges - Calenne Maye
Liked the navy slide, but they were so heavy, unfortunately I had to return them.
Respected Contributor

I remember many customers bought a pair of shoes from QVC and we complained that the shoes fell off of our feet. There were so many complaints that QVC refunded all who purchased the shoes. Now the hosts are there to sell and I am sure the shoes were difficult for them to keep on, but they never let on. 

Maybe they glued the shoes to their feet. LOL

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe.  This is the shoe I got.  I never saw a shoe with so little substance that was so inflexible and heavy.  Every time I took a step, it's so heavy, it fell off.

1000003227.jpg

@Kachina624 

those are so cute and i am a big cloudsteppers fan. my most favorite clarks division. i may try and look for them in our local outlet store to see how they feel on my foot. 

you may actually like this koolaburra shoe.....i bought them in every color. very lightweight and comfortable. i was recently on vacation and took two pair with me and used them for a lot of walking. they are now at a final sale price though. i would have gotten a second black pair if they were still available in my size.

A574181

Koolaburra by UGG Sneaker Mules - Renee

Koolaburra by UGG Sneaker Mules - Renee - QVC.com

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45.  Thanks, but I'm out of luck.  I wear a size 11M.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Backless shoes need to be higher in the heel then in the front or, like flips, have a toe peg to keep them on. These shoes have neither. The thick sole makes keeping them on even harder.