Super Contributor

It is so nice to see Elise Ivy on the main channel here at noon!    I have always thought she was underutilized and it's a very nice refreshing change especially at noon.   I would like to see her used more.   

Honored Contributor

I like her a lot also.  And I thoroughly enjoyed Terri Conn when she was doing the noon slot also.  I'd much prefer to see them than KL and JC.  

Trusted Contributor

@Memebell wrote:

It is so nice to see Elise Ivy on the main channel here at noon!    I have always thought she was underutilized and it's a very nice refreshing change especially at noon.   I would like to see her used more.   

I agree.  I'm watching her show now, too.  I saw her on her first days on the Q, and immediately liked her.  She's poised, mature, and doesn't speak 50 miles an hour!  I hope she gets more air time.

Honored Contributor

I have always liked her a lot tooSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Super Contributor

I was also watching her today @noon--she is very professional--speaks clearly--always says what size she/model are wearing--I enjoy her presentations very much--I hope she stays!!!Heart---------------------marynj

Regular Contributor

She is very professional and explains things so well, kno...

She is very professional and explains things so well, knows how to ask the questions of the vendors .None of the nonsense of some of the other hosts. Totally love watching her and will watch her presentations without turning the channel.
Valued Contributor

Elise is my favorite host Smiley Happy I'm so happy to see her on the Q today in the afternoon! I ordered the TSV pants because she's petite and so am I, so I was able to see what they looked like on her and feel confident about my purchase. Her personality is lovely without being overbearing! We need more of her Smiley Happy!!

Trusted Contributor

I like her a lot too and glad she is getting more air time.  I rarely watch during the day as I am working but so glad she is still there.

Someone else mentioned Terri Conn and I like her as well.  I do wish them both the very best.

Esteemed Contributor

Her presentations remind me of a long ago host who was one of the best ever, IMO, when it came to presentations. Now I can't be sure I'm spelling her last name correctly but phonetically I believe it's correct. Donna Harfenist. 

Honored Contributor

I havn't seen her present, but the other night when she was on Shawn Saves Christmas, Shawn asked her about her tree, and Elise said, "I don't have a tree, I am Jewish," no sound for a few seconds, lol.