Honored Contributor

Trader Joe's now carries a new fruit called Verry Cherry Plum. It's exactly what it sounds like -- a combination cherry and plum.

They are bigger than a cherry and a bit smaller than most plums. The come in a 16-ounce package; I think I pay $4.99 for them.

They are very sweet and juicy. Perfect for when you just want a little bit of fruit, although I could easily eat the whole pack.

Thumbs Up Clipart Transparent Png - Star Thumbs Up Clipart, Png ...

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

Sounds really good😀

Honored Contributor

Sounds like a very yummy pie!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I wish we had interesting grocery store in my area....the closest Trader Joes is several hundred miles away.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I wish we had interesting grocery store in my area....the closest Trader Joes is several hundred miles away.

@Mom2Dogs, oh, dear. They're very good, but not THAT good. :-) Maybe ask you store manager to order them.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

I love plums, so this sounds like something that's definitely worth trying!👍👍

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

I like plums and cherries, too @SandySparkles, But combined, this fruit is sweeter than most plums or cherries, at least in my experience.

Honored Contributor

I'll definitely try these!

I just polished off a bag of Ranier cherries.....delish!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

I like plums and cherries, too @SandySparkles, But combined, this fruit is sweeter than most plums or cherries, at least in my experience.

@suzyQ3 Then I'm heading out to Trader Joe's tomorrow, based on your description! !'m so excited.😄

I don't know if you are aware of pluots, but I discovered them some time ago because of my love for plums, and apricots. Our local grocery store carried them for awhile, but I guess demand for them waned, because I no longer see them. Thanks for posting  your tempting description.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I'll definitely try these!

I just polished off a bag of Ranier cherries.....delish!

You're right! There is absolutely nothing like them at the peak of their short season. They are worth every penny of the extra expense, and are heavenly to me when ice cold.😋

~~~All we need is LOVE💖